Senior Product Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management
- Job Function Product Management
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1774434
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This Senior Product Manager will be skilled at engaging and communicating to senior business leaders across multiple domains, as well as engaging at a detailed level across product management and engineering, EBS, Finance, and analytics. As a Product manager for Back Office Shared Services you will be responsible for defining the long-term product roadmap, feature enhancements, and release timelines in collaboration with the EBS International business, Engineering, Data, and other product owners within Back Office Finance. You will work with international business teams and Engineering to review processes and drive optimization initiatives supporting the EBS International business.
What you will bring:
- You use data to drive decisions and outcomes.
- You have experience working with Finance and Tech area processes and data and understand key metrics and actions that drive performance.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously and driving outcomes across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You’re skilled at engaging and communicating to senior leaders across multiple domains.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
What you will do:
- Creating & support product strategy – Develop roadmap and initiative tracking through benefit measurement and realization for key business initiatives.
- Driving end to end ownership – Manage applicable system solutions for new features and ensure end to end ownership of solutions by working with relevant cross-functional groups including Engineering, Data, other Product teams, and Data science teams to enable beneficial deliverables for the business.
- Leading product initiatives – Ensure critical business issues and core product strategies are addressed in product decisions; drive process changes based on feedback; drive resource allocation decisions; and set the standard for Product Manager deliverables.
- Working cross-functionally and across multiple locations – Communication, collaboration, and organization are key to your success. Work with cross-functional teams to translate the product strategy into a product roadmap and engineering sprints.
- Building – Take features from ideation / exploration with customers to full launch and rollout, including marketing plan and field enablement.
- Moving fast – Work in an agile and iterative team environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bilingual in Spanish & English language
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 5 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 7 years’ experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 4 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.