Executive Assistant I Wmt - Walmart Sourcing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1618966
What you'll do...
The Sourcing team is embarking on a new phase of growth on our journey to become the most trusted and resilient supplier, powered by Walmart. We are accomplishing this by activating a new strategy, streamlining our structure, and doubling down on fostering a psychologically safe environment, empowering our associates to move faster, collaborate more easily and win together.
We would love to have you join Sourcing, a truly superpowered sourcing team aligned throughout the enterprise, all with the customer at the heart of what we do!
About the Job...
The Executive Assistant I – Global Sourcing, Food will be a resourceful team player, supporting the business leaders in the day-to-day administration and coordination of cross-functional activities.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are detail oriented.
- You possess great organizational skills.
- You are familiar with Scheduling and preparing meeting materials.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and Workday.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication.
- You are adaptable and resourceful in solving emerging challenges.
- You are focused on execution and results.
- You can work cross-functionally.
- You can hustle and have a willingness to move with speed.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for supervisor(s) and a team by responding to and processing requests for scheduling, monitoring, and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities.
- Collaborating with others to obtain relevant resources or information; supporting the organization and coordination of department, divisional, or company events at the direction of others; scheduling and coordinating travel; and organizing business-related, pre-travel preparation.
- Provides data and information management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data (for example, budgets, talent management, business performance); consolidating and identifying exceptions and patterns in data; reviewing information for completeness; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of information; and maintaining company records as defined by retention guidelines.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Health
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft Office
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.