Alarm Central Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition R-1627014
What you'll do...
Investigates and responds to alarms by sending security patrols or alerting fire services or police as needed.
Assists associates in response to assigned safety or security events.
Monitors travel safety and security of assigned associates.
Conducts ongoing reviews of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks.
Notifies and coordinates corporate responses to safety or security events by distributing advisories and other communications.
Compiles daily reports and incident reports.
Follows company policies and procedures for managing a variety of safety and security incidents, from minor incidents handled at the local level to global crises.
Provides back-up, support, and on-call security services as needed.
Ensures the confidentiality of customer information.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Alarm operations, alarm licensing, or related area.
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.