(USA) Technical Expert, Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1615990
What you'll do...
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team owns all Identity Lifecycle and Authentication controls for Walmart Enterprise, utilizing Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft Identity Manager and SailPoint.
You will be a key contributor to providing strategic influence, and building and operating the engineering capability providing creation of identities, and provisioning, maintaining, and deprovisioning access and privileged access for Walmart globally. You will also get to develop our talented junior engineers while working closely with cross-functional teams and leadership.
At Walmart, we prioritize innovation and data security. Our team is dedicated to maintaining a secure operating environment and preserving the trust of our customers, associates, and stakeholders. We combine a range of services and expertise to prevent fraud, detect threats, and manage digital risk and access. Our focus is on mitigating attack risks, securing cloud transformation, and fostering a culture of security and reliability within our team
What you'll do:
- Partner within the Identity Management area to provide strategic alignment and solicit feedback to ensure the capabilities continue to evolve supporting Walmart’s security posture along with meeting business needs.
- Provide assistance to junior member in project and operations work
- Provide consistent input on SailPoint platform capabilities to take advantage of for the capabilities that need to be enabled in the Identity management space
- Integrate innovative and optimized solutions within SailPoint platform based on the Identity Management strategy.
- Maintain and Operate SailPoint platform/s at scale supporting Walmart On-Prem and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
- Utilize industry research to improve Walmart’s technology environment by analyzing industry best practices, benchmarking internal processes and solutions against industry.
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying feedback to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in supporting community outreach events.
What you'll bring:
- Identity Management experience with a focus on SailPoint
- Strategic vision on products and capabilities that need to be integrated within the Identity Management space
- Hands-on experience with leading industry products including utilizing Active Directory, Azure AD, and Microsoft Identity Manager.
- Advanced SQL, PowerShell and Windows Server experience.
- Experience at enterprise-level corporations (either in retail, financial services, or healthcare) CISSP and or CISM certifications
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, or related area and 4years’ experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Option 2: 6 years’ experience in cybersecurity risk or related area at a technology, retail, or data-driven company.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Certification in Security+, GISF, GSEC, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, or CISM, Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related area and 2 years’ experience leading information security or cybersecurity projects
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.