Senior Manager II, Total Rewards Partner (Supply Chain)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1612315
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Total Rewards Partner (Supply Chain)
About Walmart Global People
Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global People teams to influence strategy, optimize working models and enable the business to achieve results while preserving the fabric that sets us apart and keeps our 1.3M+ associates coming to work every day. By providing the necessary tools and insights, our People professionals operate as partners at every phase of workforce planning, talent management, organizational design and change management. From building communities to preparing Walmart for the future, to be a member of this team is to operate as a vital component to our sustainable success. Together, we think beyond the status-quo and inspire others to evoke positive change. When you join us in Global People, you immerse yourself in our culture, becoming a trailblazer and a true agent of influence.
You’ll Make an Impact By:
- Leads the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives by leveraging cross-functional relationships to align strategic objectives to achieve business goals; providing leadership and direction to cross-functional internal and external teams to allocate and align resources, clarify priorities, and drive deliverables in alignment with corporate goals, objectives, and timelines; providing leadership to prevent or resolve conflicts, mitigate business impact, and position the business to achieve strategic objectives; providing updates to the organization; and eliminating obstacles to ensure key deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Oversees global projects by identifying areas of opportunity; determining proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and documenting organizational practices across multiple countries; understanding global trends that affect the business; demonstrating and communicating working knowledge of industry best practices, policies and procedures in business area of expertise; and recommending sustainable solutions in area of expertise.
- Manages the development of and leads strategy and processes in area of responsibility by partnering with senior leadership to determine the overall strategy; aligning team strategies with the department strategy; evaluating existing processes and identifying areas for improvement; developing processes to drive consistency; overseeing the execution of risk-based strategies; ensuring compliance with set procedures and controls; evaluating outcomes against projected costs and agreements; and identifying trends in outcomes and developing processes and training to address them.
- Leads key global compensation initiatives by understanding common problems in markets and driving solutions where relevant; using creative thinking to ensure programs attract and retain talent based on the local economic environment and changes in the environment; working with in- country leadership to design or modify new and existing remuneration programs (for example, compensation, rewards); and aligning programs with global business strategies.
- Acts as the corporate compensation subject matter expert for market of responsibility by sharing best practices; advising in-country peers and leaders on possible risks related to compensation decisions; staying up-to-date on macro-economic, political, and overall remuneration environment across countries of operation; conducting risk assessments to determine associate turnover risk; and identifying successors for key positions and recommending retention awards and vehicles as needed.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost- effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have deep Total Rewards experience, ideally having led compensation initiatives for a large and complex business segment.
- You have Total Rewards experience within the fields of supply chain, driver pay, or manufacturing.
- You are accustomed to navigating a highly matrixed organization with competing priorities and stakeholders.
- You have proven experience developing total rewards solutions for diversified employee populations (including field/hourly employees).
- You have demonstrated proficiency in working in cross-functional teams.
- You combine vision with execution and have proven skills at tactical execution and detail management while maintaining a focus on key strategic pillars
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum QualificationsBachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field and 3 years’ experience in human resources, compensation, finance, or related area 5 years’ experience in human resources, compensation, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supervisory experience in international business, human resources, or relevant area Masters: Human Resources Human Resources - Certificate in Human Resources Management American - Certification, Human Resources - Certified Compensation Professional - Certification
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.