(USA) Senior Manager, Supplier Education and Capabilities - Sourcing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1564944
What you'll do...
Senior Manager, Supplier Education and Capabilities - Sourcing
This position is available at our main corporate campus in Bentonville, Arkansas! We have an excellent relocation package to help you get here!
Learn more about what Bentonville has to offer!
The success of Walmart depends on providing quality, name-brand goods at exceptional value to our members. In service to that mission, Walmart strives to identify sources of supply that reliably deliver value through a combination of high-quality goods, cost, reliable delivery, and a host of other relevant factors.
This is a new opportunity in Sourcing! We are looking for candidates who have developed and delivered corporate level courses to aid partners in maneuvering through supplier process within our Fortune 1 enterprise. This team will lead and shepherd our partners through the process of onboarding to replenishment. This position will support both domestic and direct import suppliers.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have experience…
- defining ways of working within a supplier lifecycle.
- creating content, education programs and processes.
- supplier outreach and development.
- working and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- presenting to key stakeholders and partners.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating policies, practices, and methods for testing and quality assurance of content.
- Supporting best practices for monitoring supplier efficacy, reliability, and performance.
- Collaborates and coordinates with leaders across various domains for handoffs (for example, market development teams, questions and answers, category teams).
- Identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
We would love it if you have:
- Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- 6 to 15 years’ experience in educational content development with instructional design.
- Experience working with a sourcing division within the retail industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or related area and 3 years’ experience in supplier development, supplier management, sourcing, or related area.
Option 2: 5 years’ experience in supplier development, supplier management, sourcing, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Prior work experience in a product sourcing, supply chain, or merchandising organization., Prior work experience in educational content development and/or instructional design.
Primary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.