Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Operations (End 2 End Business Expert Communities)
Senior Manager I, Operations (End 2 End Business E...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1460397
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance, and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
About the Team
The Senior Manager I, Operations (End 2 End Business Expert Communities) will represent the business in key initiatives across the Walmart US Business on the Business Expert Communities team. In this role, you will engage with business partners and work in a Four in the Box model supporting Product, Tech, and Design, specifically on initiatives that will focus on solving the most critical customer and associate problems.
This role reports to the Director, Operations and are open to candidates being based in Bentonville, Arkansas or Dallas, Texas.
What you’ll do….
- Lead the execution of large-scale, complex projects, workstreams, and programs by managing and modifying associated project plans
- Map out processes and task timelines
- Proactively communicate with business and internal stakeholders
- Develop solutions and contingency plans for issues that have been escalated by project managers
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Create new innovations for store activation
- Navigate ambiguity presented within business domains or by business stakeholders by asking the right questions and escalating when appropriate
- Use knowledge and experience of the business to determine what activities must be done by serving as subject matter expert
- Have a direct and positive impact on the Business Expert Communities team through internal processes such as design reviews, requirement reviews, etc.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Are a continuous learner, especially regarding technology and how it can solve business problems
- Know how to guide a conversation by asking good questions
- Like to understand how things work and are able to sift through details to see the root cause of a business problem
- Are analytical, have experience managing projects, and thrive on the challenge of solving problems and identifying creative solutions
- Have experience with process design, systems thinking, process mapping, agile mindset, and/or store operations (all a plus!)
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 3 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in operations, project management, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects Masters, Masters: Operations Management Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?