Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Facilities Maintenance
Manager II, Facilities Maintenance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1493360
What you'll do...
About the team:
Our facilities Management team is looking for a Mechanical engineer who will be responsible for overseeing the overall project development processes, analyzing blueprints and specifications, and designing system models according to clients' requirements and budget limitations.
You’ll make an impact by:
- A leading and overseeing a team of engineers who work on maintaining and streamlining corporate projects. In this job, your primary duties and focus is on the proper equipment operations and repairs, solid understanding of current technology used for the company’s Building maintenance systems (BMS) which makes up the infrastructure for the company's operating system.
- Leading and inspecting the efficiency of tools and materials and perform multiple diagnostic tests and quality checks to ensure the stability of the products for client satisfaction.
- Leading the junior engineers in the integration of resources, as well as writing progress reports for the team's calibration.
- Managing all work order distribution as well as all equipment PM.
You’ll sweep us off your feet if you’re:
- Skilled to mentor and lead other mechanical engineers.
- Strong understanding of electrical/mechanical systems
- Strong HVAC/R experience with proper certification
- EPA Universal certifications
- Motor and Pump selection experience
- Strong experience with Industrial size chillers, cooling towers & numerous amounts of AHU
- Experience with industrial size electrical heat boilers
- Experience with heat transfer calculations
- Experience with sheet metal design and weldments
- Experience with commercial restaurant/kitchen equipment
- Effective written and oral communication skills; the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups.
- Team-oriented collaborative working style
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail and follow up with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized; self-starter
- Able to adapt to changing project priorities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficient with SolidWorks part modeling and engineering design tools.
- Eager to learn and adapt quickly, comfortable with some ambiguity and a great sense of humor.
- Associates/bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and/or minimum of 8 years of related experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 2 years’ experience in engineering, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning / refrigeration, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in engineering, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning / refrigeration, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Preparing and executing budgets, Supervising Associates
Primary Location...301 SE J ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6129, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?