Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Data Analytics
Senior Manager I, Data Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1486303
What you'll do...
What you'll do...
Identifying, tracking and solving defects is critical for any organization’s sustainable success. Unresolved defects impact customer loyalty and create friction for its employees.
In this role you will:
- Leverage our defect management platform to identify and size our customer and associates’ biggest pain points which will influence enterprise-wide roadmaps and prioritization.
- Partner with our data science teams to develop best-in-class capabilities to identify defects programmatically, proactively and intelligently, and enable root cause analysis and case management to eliminate defects.
- Ensure final deliverables are actionable and communicated in a way that drives quantifiable business benefit in terms of improved efficiencies or improved decision making.
- Examples of deliverables could range from data base management, scorecard development, reporting and visualization development and automation, descriptive analytics followed by predictive /prescriptive analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in SQL, GCP and R/Python.
- Visual Analytics Tools: Tableau, Looker, and Power BI
- A/B testing frameworks
- Hypothesis testing, statistics, and probability
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks
- Can effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate ideas to others
- Storytelling using data
- Ability to support teams in multiple locations
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 1 year's experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 3: 5 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data science, data analysis, statistics, or related field, Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, healthcare, eCommerce), Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau), Supervisory experience
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."— Shelby, Project Analyst
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?