Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Project Manager I, Realty Building and Land Development
(USA) Senior Project Manager I, Realty Building an...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1448444
What you'll do...
The Senior Project Manager I, Realty Building and Land Development will be responsible for leading major capital projects within the real estate division. The role is based in Bentonville, Arkansas, and will report to the Director, Project Management on our Realty and Development Facility Design team.
What you’ll do….
- Act as project lead for major capital projects within the assigned area, acting as the single point of contact for business leads across the program
- Develop and lead multiple cross-functional real estate projects by anticipating and understanding current process and value gaps; working with internal cross-functional teams; managing professional design and engineering consultants; to drive best practices for building, and land development projects
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings for key stakeholders and consultants to manage issues across multiple project for speedy resolution and accountability
- Control project budgets while making informed decisions about change request and ROI for each project
- Communicate with Senior Leadership and have detailed knowledge of project schedule, budgets, and opportunities
- Possess a strong understanding of building and site plans, permitting procedures, and development timelines to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Champion program changes to support Leaderships direction as needed while keeping them well informed of potential impacts and resolutions to overcome obstacles.
- Ensures business needs are being met, manage current and forecasted projects, influence change process, and drive informed decision making for large cross-functional projects
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Have extensive experience managing multiple projects and have an understanding of communicating, mitigating and solutions to risk as it relates to project timelines
- Have Experience in retail development
- Possess a background in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Can clearly articulate and show confidence when presenting to Senior Leadership with solid details and recommendations.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 3 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related
area OR 5 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related area.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
2 years’ project management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing small or medium scale change initiatives Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Economics Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."— Diane, Project Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?