Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Audit
Senior Manager II, Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1431960
What you'll do...
Senior Internal Audit Manager
Walmart Corporate – Job R-1431960
Bentonville, AR (In-Office)
Great Audit Senior Manager Role Supporting Walmart Business Leadership
About The Walmart Global Audit Team
Walmart Global Audit is committed to protecting our company, while remaining independent and objective in our approach and frame of mind. We work with management to prioritize and mitigate risk and serve as remediation stewards that ensure sustainable solutions. We offer a supportive environment to expand your skills and develop your career within the dynamic Fortune#1 culture.
This Senior Manager II – Internal Audit will report to the Director of Global Audit. As a Senior Manager II, you'll advise on financial, compliance, operational or IT risks to the company. You'll plan audit projects, establish business relationships, accomplish the plans, and manage expectations of senior leaders in Global Audit and the businesses you support. You'll lead audit associates on your team through all phases of audit projects and ensure their success. You'll partner with multiple business leaders across the company, providing valuable insights to ensure the success of these many businesses across the enterprise.
What you'll do:
- Complete Multiple Audits throughout the year
- Manage Project Deadlines and update all partners on deliverables
- Oversee and Develop Senior and Staff Auditors while providing real-time feedback on their progress
- Communicate Findings and track the remediation activities of management
- Collaborate with Peers Across Global Audit on audit plan execution, project staffing and associate development
- Create and Support Proactive Programs throughout the department
What you'll bring:
- You ideally have 7+ years’ experience in internal audit practices, methodology and controls within a large corporate environment or with a management consulting firm.
- You have considerable skills in Finance and Accounting and related standard methods.
- You promote innovation and enjoy developing new ways of working.
- You like working with large datasets including understanding the tools and techniques best suited to the nature of the underlying data and project goals, presenting data-driven results to maximize impact, and leading others through data analytics approaches.
- You have experience working and collaborating with domestic and multinational teams.
- You are a great storyteller who uses data to maximize impact and influence decisions.
- You break down complex subjects into simple parts.
- You are a pro with automation in financial systems enhancements and tools implementation.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your skills to evaluate new projects, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond a great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location: 2608 SE J STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America #LI-Onsite
*Full Relocation Benefit Package Available*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area. 1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Information Technology Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?