Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Director II, Audit
Senior Director II, Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1454188
What you'll do...
Senior Director II, Walmart Global Audit
Walmart Corporate – Job R-1454188
Bentonville, AR (In-Office)
Important Senior Director Job in Audit Team Management with Fortune#1 Global Audit
About The Walmart Global Audit Team
Walmart Global Audit is committed to protecting our company, while remaining independent and objective in our approach and frame of mind. We work with management to prioritize and mitigate risk and serve as remediation stewards that ensure sustainable solutions. We offer a supportive environment to expand your skills and develop your career within the dynamic Fortune#1 culture.
This Senior Director II – Walmart Global Audit will report to the Vice President of Global Audit with a direct line to Walmart’s Chief Audit Officer. You will oversee multiple audit teams in your group and partner with many leaders across the Walmart businesses worldwide, providing audit, risk and controls insights while developing and completing audit plans.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership in markets to define performance goals, metrics, and types of audits to be performed for varying lines of business
- Develop Audit Plans that enhance company performance
- Oversee Plan Execution by managing multiple business plans and internal audit projects throughout the year
- Oversee Regulatory Compliance Testing by guiding process owners to identify and test controls
- Supervise Quality of Audit Deliverables to ensure audit recommendations for partners are accurate and relevant
- Create Efficiencies in the Audit Process with new tools and automation strategies
- Develop Talent and Leadership to attract new people and build our workforce, while promoting a positive environment and measured success of your team
- Support Our Strategy while strengthening relationships with other teams. Be a trusted advisor and go-to resource across the organization to solve issues, address pain points, and improve the process.
What you'll bring:
- You have 15+ years’ experience overseeing audit teams, internal audit practices, methodology and standards within large corporate platforms.
- You direct teams, audit team managers and directors by defining and delivering team goals and results.
- You have experience working and collaborating with domestic and multinational groups.
- You are successful developing talent and building audit teams.
- You promote innovation and enjoy developing new ways of working.
- You like working with large datasets including understanding the tools and techniques best suited to the nature of the underlying data and project goals, presenting data-driven results to maximize impact, and leading others through data analytics approaches.
- You are a great storyteller who uses data to maximize impact and influence decisions.
- You break down complex subjects into simple parts.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond a great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location: 702 SW 8th STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America #LI-Onsite, *Comprehensive Relocation Package Available*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 7 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 9 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area. 3 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Modeling and Analysis, Information Technology, Project Management Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+