Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Merchandising Replenishment - Apparel
Manager II, Merchandising Replenishment - Apparel
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1495088
What you'll do...
As a Merchandising Replenishment Manager, you will make a direct impact on our customers by driving strategies that ensure our products are available when they're needed. You will manage store and digital inventory levels as you ensure the right product levels are at the right stores. The excitement of developing inventory strategies and providing inventory solutions will help our 275 million global customers live better every day. We're looking for your experience developing best practices, aligning strategic business objectives to replenishment strategies, and working alongside your team as you achieve replenishment goals. You'll be supported along the way by our replenishment team that's ready to help you to learn, grow and succeed.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You love collaborating and driving replenishment strategies
- You have a passion for making customers smile
- You’re a naturally curious person that loves learning
- You have a knack for managing modular tracking
- You’re familiar with balancing inventory strategies with key metrics
- You have a great eye for analytics and financials
- You understand how to implement strategies for new assortment and modular execution
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working as a team – Collaborate with merchants to align strategic business objectives and initiatives to drive replenishment strategies.
- Helping solve problems – Manage inventory and develop strategies to improve in-stocks by evaluating root cause and providing solutions to merchants.
- Thinking and acting strategically – Oversee the execution of item-level replenishment by tracking modular set dates to ensure product alignment.
- Implementing complex inventory strategies – Build forecasts to align with merchandising needs, validate and implement new item forecasts and monitor and calibrate store forecasts.
- Building strategic relationships – Maximize relationships with partners and key stakeholders. Build internal partnerships and support your businesses goals.
- Operating with excellence – Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field and 2 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business or related area OR 4 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Supply Chain Masters, Masters: Supply Chain
Primary Location...203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?