Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Merchandising Replenishment - Apparel
Senior Manager II, Merchandising Replenishment - A...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1495095
What you'll do...
Want to use your critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to drive operational excellence in a dynamic and evolving omni-channel retail environment? At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better, which serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. How does Walmart deliver the best assortment and help the customer get what they need, when they need it, and where they need it? That’s where you come in.
As a Senior Manager of Replenishment, you will be focused on strategic planning, assessing future supply, and ensuring the right amount of product is available at the right place and the right time. Positioned at the intersection of operations and business process, you’ll leverage your ability to collaborate cross-functionally to influence the direction of decisions that impact financial outcomes and customer experience. Part visionary and part strategist, you’ll be the expert for your business and leverage the scale and access of the Walmart system to truly impact the business and the lives of millions of customers worldwide through a frictionless, omni-channel shopping experience. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture with the support and tools you need to do your best work.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a forward-thinker… able to quickly develop a holistic understanding of problems to develop innovative solutions
- You’re influential… evaluating complex decisions and process improvement isn’t easy, but you educate and motivate others to gain alignment through effective storytelling
- You quickly build partnerships & trust …creating sustainable business impact through collaborative partnership, as well as end-to-end ownership
- You know big data…and, most importantly, how to translate complex information into user-friendly insights, and tactics
- You’ve got analytical skills… proficient with data analytics and visualization tools, such as: SQL, Google Big Query, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, and others
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team... and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members
You’ll make an impact by:
- Performing business or inventory analysis to understand drivers of performance, predict outcomes, generate insights
- Providing data-driven insights to influence the deployment of inventory, business strategies, and impact business decisions
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner by working across various internal teams, discuss business performance, identify opportunities improvement, and collaborate on solutions
- Communicating effectively to achieve leadership support and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Successfully navigating in ambiguous environments, with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and competing KPIs in pursuit of improved business outcomes
- Partnering with supply chain teams on future development of new tools and processes to further enhance operational efficiencies and deliver on time and in full for the customer
- Promoting and supporting company mission, values, & standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, or related field and 4 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business, or relevant area OR 6 years’ experience in supply chain, merchandising, engineering, business, or relevant area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Replenishment, Supervising Associates Masters, Masters: Business
Primary Location...203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?