Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Business Operations - Walmart+ Business Operations Strategy, Appeasement
Senior Manager II, Business Operations - Walmart+ ...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1426929
What you'll do...
Walmart+ is a membership program that brings together in-store and digital benefits like no other retailer can. With membership benefits like Free store delivery, Free shipping with no order minimum, Mobile scan & go in-store, Early Access to Deals, and Member prices on Fuel, Walmart+ helps our members save time & money.
What you'll do...
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager II to join the Walmart+ business team to develop scalable, omni-channel data driven strategies that drive elevated member ops experiences; with a focus on creating a proactive approach to member appeasement..
The Ops Strategy team is focused on identifying member pain points and influencing and communicating strategic priorities.
The Senior Manager II will drive business growth by developing and maintaining multiple internal and external business relationships; understanding and managing mutual value propositions, risks, and benefits; and supporting engagement and dialogue with stakeholders to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and realize value proposition and subsequent business objectives.
This role will Influence and drive the overall Ops strategy to ensure highest retention, paid conversion, upgrades as well as NPS by driving W+ Member Ops strategy and influencing cross-functional partners.
How will you Deliver for the Member?
• Delivers expected business results while putting the member first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Develop a data driven proactive and reactive strategy for appeasement
- Manage and improve business results by overseeing evaluation and implementation of process improvement projects ; directing projects in consultation with leadership regarding solutions; reviewing reports; leveraging customer and operational needs and benchmarking competitors' programs.
- Ensures business and member needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders;
- Analytics / Strategic Thinking: Develop quantitative frameworks for how we should be thinking about appeasement and reducing defects and ensure that this framework fits within our broader business strategy
- Collaborative with stakeholders to ensure we are developing the right technology to enable proactive appeasement
- • Stays ahead of the curve on industry best practices for customer/member care, informing and driving adoption of relevant best practices to the W+ member ops strategy
You'll wow us if….
- Self-starter looking to develop and apply analytical frameworks to help solve complex open-ended business questions with relevant data.
- A good balance of strong analytical skills and thought leadership.
- You have experience working on reducing defects and/or appeasement strategy
- You can analyze data and deliver insights to be actioned Solving problems and analytical work excites you.
- You have strong analytical skills with proven experience of making data based decisions, working in tandem with business intelligence, data science and technology teams.
- You know how to leverage data to develop actionable strategic plans and develop roadmaps.
- Stays ahead of the curve on industry best practices, informing and driving adoption of relevant best practices
- You Thrive in ambiguity and comfortable in a start-up working environment.
- You are flexible and adaptable as the business evolves
- You’re highly skilled at leading multiple simultaneous projects.
- You excel at communicating at all levels of the organization.
- You possess a great deal of energy and a positive attitude.
- You have a high learning index, a high numeric ability and high verbal reasoning skills.
- You participate in strategic planning meetings to create alignment toward your organization's strategy.
- You have deep expertise in working in a cross functional environment, often in complex organizational matrixes.
- You are passionate about customer experience, retail, loyalty and operations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations, or related field and at least 3 years’ of experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team
Masters: Business Administration
- Proficiency in BI Tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- SQL experience
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
This role can be based in San Bruno CA (SFO), Hoboken NJ (NYC) or Bentonville, AR (XNA). This role is not fully remote and should be considered an hybrid role. Team office days occur each month and the candidate should be available to commute into the office for team meeting day(s).At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more. You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices . Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J . The annual salary range for this position is $89,500.00-$192,500.00 Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives. Additional compensation for certain positions may also include: - Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location) - Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience in related area, Leading large teams
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?