Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Project Manager I - Sales Floor Analytics
(USA) Senior Project Manager I - Sales Floor Analy...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1448758
What you'll do...
This role, based in Bentonville, AR, will be responsible for using strategy and insights to identify ways to improve processes and overall customer experience for the sales floor, food and consumable areas. Seeking candidates with experience with SQL or Big Query, using data to tell a story, and ability to prioritize projects based on data. Power BI or Tableau experience a plus.
Develops and leads multiple cross-functional projects by anticipating and understanding current process and value gaps; benchmarking industry best
practices; utilizing multiple methodologies to leverage data in order to inform business decisions; ensuring data accuracy and credibility; managing
efforts to support sustainable best practices and complex, organization-wide projects; managing expectations of program and project leadership; and
adjusting approaches in response to changing business demands.
Manages current and forecasted projects by developing, prioritizing, and coordinating project work plans; supporting the review and selection of
proposed projects; ensuring project objectives are aligned with overall program goals; forecasting and managing internal project resources;
monitoring project milestones, expenditures, and costs against project schedules and budgets; tracking projects and communicating status to key
stakeholders; overseeing the management project documentation; and acting as focal contact for project requests.
Influences change processes by making data driven recommendations to support multiple projects; persuading and educating cross-functional teams
or associates on new or enhanced business processes and building relationships with senior leadership to ensure the ongoing alignment of change
initiatives with current and future business needs.
Drives informed decision making for large cross-functional projects by collaborating with cross-functional project teams and leadership to identify
goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; identifying potential risks of programs or projects and
developing strategies to mitigate those risks; prioritizing and ensuring resolution of critical issues; developing communication plan frameworks;
overseeing the creation of communication plans; and educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on project requirements.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business
plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring
progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work
environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching
for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to
others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;
and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 3 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related
area OR 5 years' experience in business, operations, analytics, or related area.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
2 years’ project management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing small or medium scale change initiatives Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Economics Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."— Diane, Project Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?