Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Program Management
Manager II, Program Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1441304
What you'll do...
The Walmart Data Ventures team exists to unlock the full value of Walmart’s data by developing and productizing B2B data initiatives that empower merchants and suppliers to make better, faster decisions for the business. As part of this transformation, we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals to help drive data productization from concept to deployment.
What you'll do...
Walmart Data Ventures is looking for an experienced Program Manager who will be central to the continued growth, efficiency, and success of the Walmart Luminate products. This role requires an exceptional individual who is intellectually curious, enthusiastic, a problem solver, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. The role will have broad exposure across product, engineering, operations, sales, marketing and finance teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in technical program & project management, production and business operations with some experience with data analytics.
- Collaborate directly with project stakeholders (product, design, engineering, business) to develop and drive Infrastructure services overall goals
- Define frameworks and execute program roadmaps and schedules for multiple workstreams
- Identify and manage critical path workflows and cross-functional dependencies; collect and analyze project metrics to manage initiatives and drive accountability; identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Escalate and communicate program related issues to mitigate risks
- Own and drive stakeholder engagement for quarterly business planning process, KPI definition, executive updates, and agile practices
- Evaluate the effectiveness of assigned programs and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- Support development of executive level presentations and perspectives
You will sweep us off our feet if you...
- You enjoy owning and developing plans for highly complex strategy, supporting long term business plans and executing prioritized strategic initiatives
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
- Thrive while balancing multiple workstreams and priorities under pressure and can also have FUN at work
- Adapt quickly with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and flex where needed
- Build trust based, strong relationships with internal and external partners
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility, Working on cross-functional teams or projects Masters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."— Diane, Project Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?