Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Supply Chain Management
Director, Supply Chain Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1445060
What you'll do...
What You’ll Do….
- Manage end-to-end supply chain processes and ensure merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily issues
- Analyze data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies
- Provide data for the supplier compliance process flow
- Research and analyze root causes of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping,
- receiving, inventory, and return related issues
- Conduct performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers , and suppliers.
- Oversee relationships with external parties by serving as the main point of contact for external partners
- Communicate expectations and agreements to external partners as well as communicate relevant findings and information to external stakeholders
- Lead audit processes to ensure external partners comply with company standards and agreements by utilizing quarterly scorecards to measure and correct performance and assisting senior leadership with the selection of service providers.
- Improve supply chain execution by approving a flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics; collaborate between supply chain stakeholders to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved; track the movement and
- arrival of goods across the supply chain
- Present recommendations to address conflicting goals while identifying order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution and develop and coordinate a resolution.
- Drive field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by supervising the liaison for the field
- Communicate operational expectations to suppliers and transporters
- Address performance related issues with stakeholders.
- Direct supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders
- Prioritize product flow plan objectives and ensure flow plans are achievable
- Manage the correction of errors processes and feedback loops
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve service levels
- Provide cost recommendations to reduce process waste, and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and revie/analyze the impact and benefits to internal processes.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 5 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related
area OR 7 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
3 years’ experience with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics Operations Masters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?