Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Site Merchandising
(USA) Manager II, Site Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1434773
What you'll do...
Want to help lead the way in redefining how Walmart customers shop online? The Manager II, Services Site Operations position is a critical leader in shaping the customer site experience, overseeing everything from visual services merchandising to content strategy to functionality and department-level campaign planning and execution. You will drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our eCommerce business.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
· You understand how customers shop online and use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
· You’re a visionary constantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the shopping experience easy and convenient.
· You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
· You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
· You know how to guide the development and implementation of products and features working across product, engineering, design, and business teams.
· You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
· You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Creating an exemplary site experience –You’ll help implement the holistic site strategy for various Services Business Units, using customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing visual site merchandising and content strategy, site functionality including navigation, hierarchy, search and browse, etc., new product on-boarding, and more.
· Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site’s strategic direction and execution.
· Telling a story through our site – You’ll identify key trend forecasts, define the department’s story-telling roadmap, and use key functionalities like taxonomy and search to enhance the customer journey on our site, telling a cohesive story to win customers’ hearts and minds.
· Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics – You’ll facilitate the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health across our key services pages, providing strategic insights to internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction for each of the programs.
· Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes, and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge, and performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in business or related field
· 3+ years related experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or related field
· 2+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
· Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
· Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
· Ability to set clear objectives and performance measures
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
· Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in merchandising, visual design, business management, or related area and 3 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, UI/UX, interactive and visual design, business management, or related area.
5 years’ experience in eCommerce merchandising, UI/UX, interactive and visual design, business management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.ECommerce merchandising, UI/UX, Interactive and Visual Design, Business Management, or related area, Master's degree in Merchandising, Visual Design, Business Management, or related area Masters: Business
Primary Location...601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."— Dontai, Order Specialist/Process Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?