Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Business Operations - Walmart+ Member Operations (AR, NJ/NY, CA)
Senior Manager II, Business Operations - Walmart+ ...
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1421826
What you'll do...
Walmart+ is a membership program that brings together valuable in-store and digital benefits like no other retailer can. Walmart+ helps our members save time & money, with membership benefits like Free Store Delivery, Free Shipping with no order minimum, Paramount+ streaming, Mobile Scan & Go in-store, Early Access to Deals, Walmart+ Item Rewards, In-Home add on, Spotify music streaming, Partner Exclusive Offers, and member prices on fuel.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager II of Membership Operations to join the Walmart+ business team to develop scalable, omni-channel strategies that drive new member growth and member retention in the most profitable manner. The Senior Manager II will own the operations of fulfillment based benefits and improving the member experience.
The Senior Manager II will have business ownership of improving the experience of those members that utilize fulfillment benefits such as Free Shipping, requiring understanding the member experience, root cause of problem areas and opportunities, and continuously improving the execution of servicing benefits. This includes partnering with key stakeholders to plan and drive changes to how orders are fulfilled, reducing defects towards perfect orders, and improving upon key fulfillment metrics with the ultimate goal of improving member retention. This individual will have business responsibility for the prioritization, development, and execution of the roadmap, and will partner with key stakeholders such as product, engineering, marketplace, customer care, accounting, legal, etc.
You'll wow us if….
- You are someone who takes end-to-end ownership to independently lead your team and cross-functional partners through strategic high visibility projects.
- You have deep expertise in working in a cross functional environment, often in complex organizational matrices.
- You display an ability to operate comfortably with ambiguity and lead the team through multiple complex initiatives simultaneously.
- You’ve shown an ability to build relationships and influence without authority.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate and communicate at the level of detail depending on the audience, including an executive audience
- You are structured in your thought process and can break down large problems into smaller simpler problems.
- You’re someone who can execute, with strong discipline and organization skills; someone who gets things done.
- You have strong analytical skills to interpret insights coming from various initiatives and have a mindset for continuous learning and improvement.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in accounting, engineering, information technology or related disciplines AND 4 years+ experience in Operations Management or related area OR 6 years+ experience in Operations Management or related area
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to travel when business needs require (<25%, often with multi night stays)
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, fulfillment, and / or membership programs
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience in OKR / KPI setting, program ownership, test design and implementation, product roadmap process, and operations process improvement
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more. You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices . Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J . The annual salary range for this position is $89,500.00-$192,500.00 Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives. Additional compensation for certain positions may also include: - Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location) - Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Experience in related area, Leading large teams
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?