Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Director, Finance - Walmart Health Dental Operations
Director, Finance - Walmart Health Dental Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1321958
What you'll do...
Do you have experience in strategic finance roles supporting a Dental Support Organization (DSO), Dental Practice Management Company, or another large-scale Dentistry offering? Have you provided finance support for clinical and operational leaders supporting Dental operations? Are you interested in a unique opportunity to upend traditional models through creative approaches motivated by technology, consumer engagement, and outcomes-based care?
The Director of Finance and Strategy, Walmart Health Dental is a strategic expertise role supporting the Dental operations within Walmart's healthcare business: Walmart Health.
What you'll do:
- Provide daily financial oversight for Walmart Health Dental
- Participate in thought partnership and overall financial support for business line leaders, influencing decisions around capacity, footprint, service mix, pricing, and staffing
- Direct leadership teams through the development of business cases and financial models; recommend operational and financial targets; plan performance (budget, long-range plan)
- Offer decision support by assisting with business solutions; develop financial forecasts; lead ad-hoc projects as requested by the business; support project implementation
- Give feedback to leadership regarding risks associated with financial projections; support your team budgeting and planning process; share insight on relevant market trends
- Support partnership and M&A activities through the development of business plans
- Promote and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, values, and ethics standards through training and execution
What you'll bring:
- You improve results with financial knowledge and technical/analytical capabilities.
- You're familiar with design thinking and building financial models.
- You can manage the interconnectivities of teams.
- You're accomplished at aligning partners, including senior leaders.
- You have relevant experience in finance and strategy roles within a DSO or large-scale group of Dental practices.
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
- Developing and Managing Strategic Financial Plans – Develops short-term and long-term strategic financial planning for the Walmart Health Dental service line
- Building Strategic Relationships – Builds relationships with main partners to lead strategic understanding, and accelerate business improvements
- Using Tools & Channels – Leans into financial results and data to guide insights across multiple projects and businesses
- Looking for Opportunities – Finds opportunities to propel the business forward and prepare for the next generation of service offerings and experiences for our customers and patients
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location...Position is remote but will require monthly travel to BENTONVILLE, AR
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
2 years’ experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization Masters: Business Administration Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
Primary Location...2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?