Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Digital Strategy (UI/UX Design)
Senior Manager II, Digital Strategy (UI/UX Design)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1403783
What you'll do...
As Senior Manager II, Digital Strategy – UI/UX Design, you’ll shape the user experience for a growing portfolio of highly visible internal and external digital platforms. You’ll collaborate with strategy leads, communicators, engineers, and content managers to translate complex business initiatives into simple, polished, functional and engaging UI for a variety of audiences: Walmart associates, thought leaders, news media, investors and more. Working on the Digital Strategy and Brand Engagement team, a part of Walmart Global Communications, you’ll create thoughtful, user-centered solutions to deliver critical news and information in compelling yet practical ways.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Designing best-in-class digital experiences – Apply your knowledge and craft to deliver high-quality usable designs that touch millions of Walmart associates and customers.
- Being a trusted advisor – You’re a digital design leader on the channel strategy team, helping shape interactive experiences big and small, advocating for inclusive and user-centered design practices.
- Influencing enterprise product design – Collaborate with our product team to design and iterate on the reusable component library for our enterprise CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have 5+ years of product design experience creating user interfaces, web-based products, or complex software applications.
- You have a strong portfolio to showcase your expertise in not just design, but also practical implementation.
- You have a formal degree or training in human-computer interaction, digital product design, interaction design, or related field.
- You have experience in component-based design, leveraging and extending design systems.
- You have strong understanding of inclusive design principles and web accessibility standards.
- You have expertise with Figma, Adobe and other design and prototyping tools.
- You can support business needs with smart design decisions that balance quality and speed of delivery, as well as level of effort for developers.
- You have experience working within scrum agile framework.
- Experience designing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years’ experience in public relations, communications, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in public relations, communications, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Communications, Communications - Social Media, Marketing, Walmart, Web Media Strategy
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?