Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Supply Chain Management - SOURCING
Senior Manager I, Supply Chain Management - SOURCING
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1395692
What you'll do...
Sourcing Supply Chain & Global Network Solutions.
The Sourcing Supply Chain & Global Network Solutions (COO/Location Projects) is a member of the Sourcing Network Solutions team responsible for developing new global logistics capabilities for new Sourcing hubs/countries of origin (Mexico & India), introduce new E2E logistics capabilities and processes for movement of goods and imports to US and other international markets, and provide creative supply chain and logistics solutions for new and existing Sourcing hubs and retail markets including US exports.
About Sourcing Supply Chain & Global Network Solutions
Our Sourcing Supply Chain & Global Network Solutions team builds sourcing supply chains where they do not exist, fix them where they are broken, and nurture them where they are still maturing. We need supply chain experts to make sure we accelerate performance and growth for our entire Walmart global supply chain.
Join us in Bentonville, Arkansas at our main campus! We offer excellent relocation packages to get you here!
You will report directly to Director, Sourcing Supply Chain & Global Network Solutions
What you'll do:
- Develop new global logistics capabilities for new sourcing hubs/countries of origin.
- Provide creative solutions for new sourcing hubs/countries of origin.
- Develop new global supply chain and logistics processes across teams by partnering with leaders to determine and implement sustainable solutions to support new Sourcing countries of origin ensuring value-added business integration.
- Promote operational compliance with Sourcing Supply Chain and Global Logistics program and processes by collaborating with functional experts across teams.
- Use business expertise to determine optimum solutions.
- Consolidate and prioritize projects based on projected impact to the business and evaluating current processes and influencing solutions for the business.
- Communicate business plans and priorities; remove obstacles that impact performance; identify performance standards; measure progress and adjust performance; develop contingency plans; and adapt and support learning.
- Ensure needs are met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans and programs.
- Support company policies, procedures, missions, values, and ensure compliance with them.
What you'll bring:
- You have experience in the global supply chain and logistics fields with experience developing new capabilities and operational processes.
- You have a track record in driving execution of multiple business plans by identifying customer and operational needs and removing barriers that impact performance.
- You propose solutions.
- You collaborate across different levels.
- You are comfortable collaborating with Sourcing Sales and Services, Supplier Development, International Supply Chain, Global Logistics, US Transportation and DC Operations to ensure operational plans can be implemented.
- You enjoy different challenges every day!
We would love it if you have:
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 3 years' experience leading multiple projects.
- 5 years' experience in project management.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related
area OR 5 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
2 years’ experience with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics Operations Masters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?