Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
ANALYST II, OPERATIONS
ANALYST II, OPERATIONS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1372467
What you'll do...
Want to shape one of the most important and powerful elements of online shopping? The Site Operations Specialist is part of the eCommerce Site Operations team and plays a critical role in driving strategy & business outcomes. Working within one of our Strategic Business Units (SBUs), you will identify opportunities to improve site experience & customer shopping, maximize operating leverage by enabling scale with technology & data and own operational cadence & performance reporting. You’ll help build a truly customer-centric experience and help our eCommerce business drive sales, conversion and customer satisfaction. This role will support the Central Site Operations Team.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand what customers need from site experience and bring customer focus to everything you do, inspiring inspire others to do the same.
- You’re a self-starter, ambitious and resourceful, and can work effectively with minimal direction.
- You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions.
- You get stuff done and have an incredible focus on operational excellence, making processes run more efficiently and displaying a sense of urgency around action, accuracy and feedback.
- You’re a problem solver, who sees “yes” as the answer and is creative about breaking down barriers.
- You’re an effective communicator, who can disseminate information clearly to audiences of all backgrounds and levels.
- You follow through on all outstanding tasks. You take pride in your work and make sure to not leave any issue without a resolution or by finding the right support to solve.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Collaboration: Collaborating with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to partner questions and issues.
- Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Performing in-depth ongoing analysis of partner operations to track performance, identifying inefficiencies and inform product and tools roadmap; Determining areas of improvement for partner operations and related tools and systems; Identifying and analyzing trends to identify root cause of medium to high complexity issues; Developing recommendations for solutions and proposes implementation plans for proposed solutions.
- Partner Support and Resolution: Providing second-level and/or executive escalation support by collaborating with both internal and external partners to identify issue root causes, determining solutions and ensuring issue resolution for medium to high complexity issues; regularly coordinating with cross functional teams to ensure issue resolution; Tracking and managing tickets to ensure timely and agreed upon resolutions; promptly escalating unresolved tickets.
- People Development: Coaching less experienced team members and providing feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance; Mentoring less experienced specialists.
- Identifying opportunities to improve site experience, augment operations and enhance data delivery – You’ll dive deep into business problems and create recommendations for internal stakeholders to enhance customer experience, optimize processes and increase traffic, sales & conversion.
- Possess knowledge around on-site metrics and ways to drive change – you’ll be a key member of the team in supporting business decisions in the moment and for future ways of working.
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years related experience in Site Merchandising, Business Analytics, Product Operations, Digital Marketing, Merchandising or related field
- Strong customer obsession, critical thinking skills, communication skills and detail-orientation; ability to problem solve, make data-driven decisions and drive results
- Analytical and process-oriented; high-level of comfort with website metrics and customer & engagement data (e.g. SEO, internal search, transactional, navigation, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Technical aptitude with site analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics; experience with SQL or Python a plus
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field OR 2 years’ experience in operations, project
management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Operations Management Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?