Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Realty Project Lead
Realty Project Lead
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition R-1067567
What you'll do...
- Monitors sales and project budgets; assessing the economic and customer experience impacts of project decisions; evaluating tradeoffs; creating a sustainable, efficient, and cost-effective schedule for the execution of project deliverables; coordinating with internal and external teams to ensure plan schedules and adjustments to schedules are communicated and impacts are clearly explained; and managing vendor relationships to ensure the timely, cost-effective sourcing, delivery, and installation of materials for projects.
- Owns and has accountability for multiple Realty execution projects; managing Store Project Leads to ensure scope of work is completed; organizing project timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving stakeholder teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; taking corrective action as necessary to drive project results; communicating project plans and deliverables to key stakeholders, directing associates and vendors on processes and procedures and the review of new modular plans; planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements; advising on the assignment of additional staff to assist in ensuring company and facility goals are met; and ensuring merchandise is in-stock and displayed in a timely, accurate, and safe manner, equipment and fixtures are correctly installed, and operational, merchandising, and personnel guidelines are implemented.
- Leads the implementation of project plans by identifying plan requirements; collaborating and communicating with other stakeholders about project obstacles, timelines, and alignment with corporate strategies; directing associates in the execution of project plans; ensuring all project requirements are met; collaborating with facility management to establish phasing plans that minimize the impact to operations; maintaining, communicating, and adjusting timelines and working with contractors to ensure project milestone are met; verifying fixture procurement and deliveries from the Regional Real Estate Warehouse (RREW are synchronized with project schedules; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, engineers, architects, design managers) to provide feedback and identify and implement design changes; and monitoring and ensuring the resolution of outstanding construction issues and work to be corrected or completed (for example, observations, warranty issues).
- Demonstrates and applies up-to-date expertise to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Directs associates, including-third party supervisors, on process and procedures for project execution (for example, reviewing phasing plans, planningmerchandise placement based on modular requirements, advising on resources needed to assist to ensure project and facility goals are met).
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper customer service and techniques within Walmart guidelines and standards; reviewing and communicating customer satisfaction data throughout the project to ensure goals are met.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or relevant area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, space management, store design, operations, data analysis, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading a cross-functional team Masters: Business Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...406 S WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-5705, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."— Diane, Project Manager
Hello, NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Frequently asked questions
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
Can I change my application after submitting?
How do you protect my personal information?
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
Recently viewed jobs
Something looks off?