Sales Account Associate - Fort Worth, Texas
Location: The ideal candidate would reside in Fort Worth as they will support the business west of Dallas and West Texas
As a contributing member of the Commercial Foodservice team, the Sales Account Associate will report directly to a Team Leader. The position will have regular interactions with the Team Leader and other team members and will be focused on managing a base of business, while cultivating incremental volume growth opportunities with a group of assigned distributor and/or operator accounts in the Fort Worth and West Texas area. This person will be accountable for building relationships, providing solutions to customers, selling incremental items, negotiating pricing/programs and prioritizing efforts against market plans. This person will be expected to support corporate, and region led sales initiatives, working cross functionally with various business units to protect, expand, and grow our core business, as well as maintain a competitive advantage by ensuring an optimal product mix and category balance in the assigned market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an unmatched customer experience by supporting their specific needs, interests, and initiatives, while building relationships that drive incremental volume growth.
- Establish, develop, and maintain partnerships with distributor or operator management to achieve primary business objectives.
- Manage against sales plans by executing marketing programs, expense budgets, deduction resolution, category management, and reviews with customers.
- Gather and maintain key insights for all assigned business metrics, including size of business, product acquisition, competitive set, timing of opportunities, RFPs, contracted business, and overcoming potential hurdles.
- Track progress using company resources (CRM) and report the status of opportunities and risks accurately for cross functional teams.
- Must be able to deliver against target volume goals and execute pricing strategies within the marketplace.
- Provide customer sales support for market events, meetings, presentations, product samplings and local trade shows.
- Execute and manage all strategic initiatives.
- Manage T&E Budget
- Minimum of 0-2 years sales experience with an emphasis on customer relationship management, foodservice sales, foodservice manufacturing, distributor sales, broker sales, or related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strategic thinking, negotiation skills, presentation skills, organizational skills, and customer relationship management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Travel: 40%
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.