Sr Mgr System Administration
FSQA Quality Systems Manager
The FSQA Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for the administration and management of all global food safety and quality management platforms e.g., SafetyChain, SAP, RedZone, etc. The person in this position will manage the development, implementation, and on-going maintenance necessary to support data collection, electronic record keeping, reporting, and continuous review and trending of information. This position must have knowledge of system configuration, analysis, design, software requirements, testing, report building and implementation/training.
- Oversees digital platform projects from inception to final delivery.
- Lead the implementation of regular system improvements and identification of strategic procedures to maximize productivity.
- Managing administrative system processes (ex. creating and managing system users, locations, resources, specifications).
- Work closely with end-user groups to align software technology & reporting solutions to support the business processes and department goals.
- Lead analysis of business processes to create and maintain configuration, coordinating testing of systems, and training users during implementation and system updates as necessary.
- Development and implementation of reports to include system updates, rollouts, training, etc.
- Provide end user support and problem resolution in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Act as the liaison between the global FSQA team and IT.
This position will continuously seek opportunities for synergy, improvement, simplification and automation of existing processes, technology, reporting, etc. They will collaborate with FSQA end users and technical resources to design systems and reporting functionality to satisfy business needs. The person in this role must have the ability to drive organizational alignment – at both the corporate and plant levels – on quality and food safety objectives with an enterprise-wide mindset.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related field or Information Technology preferred or at least 7 years of related work experience
Experience: Minimum of 7 years of experience within a food manufacturing environment. Experience with software administration and report building is required. A thorough understanding of data analysis to support food safety, food quality, and product specification requirements is preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in the following Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and basic database knowledge. Advanced computer skills required. Experience with software applications and reporting/analytics tools (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Safety Chain, Plant View, Palantir, etc.). Experience and knowledge of system configuration, analysis, design, software requirements, testing, and implementation/training.
Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal. Must be able to interact and work with all levels of the organization and across all departments. Strong presentation skills required. Position will be responsible for effective verbal and written communication to plant and corporate team members. Must be able organize and structure technical information for reporting and communication to non-technical team members.
Supervisory: None –
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.