Associate Mgr Sales Account (Missouri & Kansas)
As a contributing Foodservice Sales team member, the Associate Sales Account Manager) will report directly to a Director of Sales (DOS) or Foodservice Sales Executive (SAE). The position will have regular interactions with the DOS (or SAE) and other TMs, while focused on cultivating relationships and growing business with assigned distributor and/or operator accounts. This person will be accountable for building relationships, providing solutions to customers, selling incremental items, negotiating pricing/programs and prioritizing efforts against market plans. This position is expected to work cross functionally with various business units and trade teams to grow new business, protect the core and create a competitive advantage while attaining mix and volume targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and/or cultivate professional relationships with identifying and targeting incremental accounts, assigned accounts within the market/geography to achieve business objectives.
• Gather, create, and maintain key insight for all assigned accounts including key contacts, correspondence, size of business, product/category risks & opportunities; competitive set; calendar/ timing and potential hurdles. Maintain and track progress using the CRM tool all applicable parties are aware.
• Execute and manage all strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with Sales Development Business Units and Trade teams as needed to deliver and/or exceed sales plans by managing marketing programs. expense management and deduction resolution (as appropriate).
• Provide customer sales support for market events, meetings, presentations, product samplings and local trade shows.
• Must be able to deliver against assigned volume goals and execute price actions within the marketplace. Manage spend and manage the mix of product sold.
• Manage T&E Budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience: Minimum 2-5 years outside sales experience in Food Service, Manufacturing, or Distributor Sales.
• Education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Special Skills: Strategic thinking, planning, negotiation skills, understanding of motivational leadership skills, and conflict resolution skills; Event planning execution
• Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Travel: 20-30%
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.