This position will play a key role in Accounting and Planning activities, Reporting analytics and insights, Internal finance support across the SGA space. This position reports directly to the Director of Enablement Finance in Corporate Accounting.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day Finance & Accounting activities, including general ledger and master data maintenance, account reconciliations, month-end, quarter, and year-end close processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Finance, Business Units, Enabling Functions, Strategy, and others to drive process improvements, financial visibility, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Perform ad hoc requests from Executive Leadership and detailed financial analysis and review to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for cost saving.
- Work on Key Financial Reports, such as Quarterly Business Review and other reporting that gives Executive Leadership insight into Company SG&A spend.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes, providing financial insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive Accounting or Finance experience
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, SAP, Analysis for Excel, Microsoft Office Applications, and advanced MS Excel Skills highly desirable.
- Proven ability to lead by influence and to develop yourself and others.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.