Senior Manager IT Security - Governance, Risk, & Compliance
What is Tech@Tyson?
The IT Team at Tyson Foods is building the technology of the future. We’re transforming an 85-year-old company into the most modern food company in the world. We’re developing technologies that are used in our offices, they’re used in our plants, in our farms, they’re used everywhere. We’re building technologies that are changing the way this company works. Everything from machine learning to artificial intelligence to utilizing cutting edge tech like drones, that will help drive our business forward. At Tyson Foods we’re driving world class technology to revolutionize a world class company.
Check out Tech@Tyson!
How can I be part of Tech@Tyson?
The Sr. Manager of IT Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance provides leadership and direction in support of global security GRC programs and directs operations and services within their organization to ensure that Tyson technology assets and risks align to the greater business and technology strategy.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing input to the security strategy and roadmap and partnership with architecture and other IT governance functions, the position is hands-on and requires tactical management of security GRC processes, frameworks, and tools. The position requires knowledge of security and IT frameworks and best practices (e.g. NIST, CIS, ITIL, COBIT, CMM) and regulations (e.g. HIPAA, GDPR) applicable to fortune-100 multi-national organizations
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to facilitate 3rd party and supply chain risk programs, security training and awareness, IT policy governance, privacy compliance, customer and regulatory security audits and assessments, governance process interlocks, long-term strategy planning, security program roadmaps, certification & accreditation, and program metrics and reporting
- Consulting and advising stakeholders on tools, processes, and governance to manage risk and protect and ensure safety of the company technology operations. (e.g. privilege management, security configuration compliance validation tools, cloud security operations, access control, network security, enforcement policy scripting, workload security, and data security)
- Providing insights and recommendations of technology and security risks and solutions that will ensure that all operations and tasks are conducted and assist in technical support to monitor, mitigate, manage, and track security incidents
Do I have the skills?
- Are you CISSP, CISM, PMP, or GSEC certified?
- Do you provide innovative solutions with an expertise in technology security controls, operations, architecture and governance?
- How about hands on experience with security awareness, 3rd party risk assessments, policy management, or privacy programs?
- Does your track record include success working across a diverse group of stakeholders with the ability to simplify technology security?
If you said yes to most of these, we want to talk to you!
Education: Minimum 4-year degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science, engineering, information systems, cybersecurity, accounting\audit, or other related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to "think-out-of-the-box”
- Has led the development or management of a Security Risk Management, Policy Management, and Governance program
- 7-10+ years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with senior management, regulators, and customers
- 4+ years experience conducting IT compliance assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, HIPAA, CMMC, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in administering IT security controls in an organization.
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk
- Advanced Information Security or Audit related certification (e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA)
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas (onsite)
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.