Senior Director Finance - Process Improvement
As the Senior Director of Finance Process Improvement, you will lead efforts to enhance production processes through strategic integration, optimizing safety, productivity, quality, and cost-effectiveness. You'll drive asset optimization and gross margin management, shaping favorable financial outcomes for Tyson Foods. This role involves assessing current states, shaping a Future-State vision, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify dependencies and mitigate risks. Your communication and project management skills will foster a culture of best practices across Tyson.
- Conduct thorough analysis of current processes to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate in designing and implementing systems to measure and oversee asset utilization and optimal mix management
- Lead the implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Effectively reduce costs in a prompt manner
- Recognize dependencies and risks, overcome obstacles, convey progress to all business levels, and promote inclusive project management practices within the organization.
- Promote the adoption of universal process standards by securing support from key stakeholders (including Business Unit, IT, and Finance leadership), and act as a catalyst for change, communicating the impact of changes to all affected parties (both internal and external). Provide necessary training, technical assistance, and process support inclusively.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in industrial engineering, operations finance, or similar position
- Long-term experience in business production and manufacturing optimization
- Production systems experience
- SAP, Office, MS Project, REFA
- Education : Degree as engineer preferred
- Fresh Meats background preferred
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.