Sr. Manager Business Operations (Product Manager)
The Sustainability Sr. Manager Business Operations will be accountable for defining a measurement and evaluation strategy for all functions within the CFO organization. This includes incorporating measurement principals in strategy development, program design, and reporting. This role will also be responsible for identifying internal and external data assets, collaborating with our technology team to incorporate, and interpreting results for senior management.
- Influences the future strategy of the overall business division with capability of long-term planning
- Define and evolve a data identification, collection, and analytical process, incorporating the needs across the sustainability organization
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and technology to define and deliver business intelligence through a variety of channels and methods.
- Focus on strategic alignment across the Sustainability function
- Leverages external industry relationships to represent Enterprise appropriately
- Responsible for communicating strategy and Sustainability “storytelling” using data
- Accountable - with experts - for interpretation of data and using it to drive business decisions
- Research and incorporate industry leading data collection and interpretation standards into Sustainability team operations
- Create metrics, trends of key data points, monitor and track department performance objectives
- Partner with Assoc. Director, CFO Operations on improving the overall operations of the Sustainability organization
Education: Bachelor's Degree required, with a preference for business administration, mathematics, statistics, and/or computer science.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in measurement and evaluation, data and analytics, business intelligence, or related field.
Computer Skills: Standard computer skills required. Preferred: SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) technologies (ex: Jira, ADO), Microsoft Office, PowerBI.
Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences and making presentations to drive business decisions. Confident and able to be influential and assertive. Ability to synthesize clearly and simplify complex information.
Special skills: Demonstrated ability to develop and execute product strategies that drive business growth and meet customer needs. Developing strong relationships with external and internal customers; candidate must have exceptional understanding of data, analytics and data interpretation; experience with developing and implementing work systems and processes related to business operations.
Travel: 4-12 domestic trips per year
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.