Specialist Procurement - COE
- Working with a peer Specialist and the Sr. Director – COE, lead training program, called Procurement Academy, to promote and manage competency development, knowledge transfer and best practice sharing across the department
- As part of the Procurement Academy program, develop sustainable training programs on procurement processes, S2P technology, leadership & functional competencies, tailored to fit the needs of the department in support of our business stakeholders and external suppliers
- Engages both internal and cross-functional resources in the development of content for Procurement Academy curriculum
- Coordinates and leads scheduling and delivery of training courses across multiple platforms/channels (in-person, live webinar, etc.)
- Both conducts and coordinates training courses and support sessions (e.g. open Q&A forums) using various channels (in-person, webinar) on procurement processes and competencies
- Manage Procurement Academy sharepoint site to reflect course details, schedule, links to on-line training and course registration
- Manage storage and maintenance of training documentation to ensure easy access by all stakeholders
- Reviews and updates training material as always needed to ensure accuracy and up-to-date content
- Coaches and advises on onboarding process for new employees in procurement department
- Develop, collaborate and implement programs to measure effectiveness of trainers, training documentation, and course structures including execution of feedback surveys
- Identify opportunities to improve training and/or processes to support increased end-user adoption, understanding, and utilization of procurement technology
- Develop and execute Team Member training tracking and validation process for the Procurement team
- Work closely with the Specialist – Enablement for Policy and Communications to cross-train on all processes and activities and serve as back-up for this part of the Enablement team
Proficient with web based platforms (i.e. Sharepoint)
Proven ability to learn new applications
Strong presentation and training skills are required
Relocation Assistance Eligible:No
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.