Senior Finance/Accounting Manager
The Sr. Finance Manager will play a leadership role in partnering with Business Unit teams to help deliver operational excellence in the near and long term. This role is heavily matrixed with stakeholders across various functions and locations. Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to manage within the gray will be critical to success.
- Provide support and guidance to the business teams
- Partner with and be an advocate for the Business teams on what is needed to deliver near-term and long-term financial commitments
- Partner with the network strategy and business teams to model manufacturing and optimization projects that will deliver best-in-class costs to serve the customer
- Build collaborative working relationships with the Plant Controllers to understand cost drivers, drive operational improvements, and communicate impact at the business team level
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve forecast accuracy
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance; MBA preferred
- 8+ years related experience in Finance; previous CPG experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SAP BI BPC is desired.
- Strong communication organization data accuracy problem-solving leadership and presentation skills.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.