Senior IT Auditor
This position is responsible for executing internal audit projects and maintaining standards of quality on audit projects by creating audit programs, time budgets, work papers, and reports. This position will perform and supervise IT related audit projects for the company's internal audit team as well as domestic corporate audits, consulting projects, plant audits and SOX activities. This includes performing IT, financial, and operational audits to evaluate compliance with Tyson policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Assist in the evaluation of key risks, establish audit objectives and create audit programs
· Assist in the execution of an efficient and effective audit approach and ensure all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the established budget parameters
· Review of audit work paper documentation, including narratives, test results and identified issues
· Communicate audit findings to process owners and draft audit reports
· Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities.
· establish a reputation of being a value-added service to the business and corporate functions; lead and develop audit staff.
· This is an on-site position (Springdale, AR)
· Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in Information Systems, Accounting, or Finance.
· 2-3 years of experience as IT Auditor, a combination of public accounting and industry internal audit as well as good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) preferred.
· Advanced computer skills necessary,
· Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP.
· Knowledge of IT general controls and processes is preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
· strong presentation skills.
· Certified Public Accountant,
· Certified Internal Auditor,
· Certified Information Systems Auditor certification(s) a plus.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.