Mgr Customer Replenishment
The Hershey Company
Bentonville, AR, USA
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
Position: Manager Customer Replenishment
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
On-site in Bentonville, AR, this position is accountable for the following:
- Act as subject matter expert and replenishment leader of D82 Impulse business.
- In a fast-paced environment, lead D82 by proactively maintaining performance accountability and drive urgency for action. Drive item-level forecasting and replenishment corrective actions for assigned Walmart business segment using key supply chain metrics such as retail in-stock, retail on-hand & distributor pipeline inventory, and case fill to distributor and retailer.
- Utilize & update, as necessary, product lifecycle trends for all promotional events, modular transitions, and item changes. Trends will include point of sale retail take-away, inventory availability, historical promotional activity, and de-seasonalized demand.
- Identify forecast exceptions and service gaps. Drive corrective actions upstream through Hershey supply chain to drive reliability/supportability and eliminate waste. Drive corrective actions downstream to retail with third-party distributors, Walmart and/or Sam’s Club Replenishment Managers and Buyers to drive inventory and sales growth.
- Lead communication with Demand Planning partners to provide accurate and timely factory shipment forecasts specific to promotional events, modular transitions, and item changes.
- Build and maintain multiple customer-facing relationships, including Walmart Replenishment Managers, Buyers, and third-party distributors. Build and maintain multiple internal relationships including Sales, Category Management, Customer Service, Finance, Sales Planning, and Supply Chain partners.
- Lead a limited number of select special projects and strategic initiatives, including promotional events and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Deliver business process improvements to deliver faster informed decision making.
- Lead the weekly Collaborative Demand Alignment meetings with Demand Planning and internal sales to help achieve the results expected in the above areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Masters Preferred
- Industry Replenishment Experience preferred