Server at Blake St House
What you'll do
Servers play an integral role in creating strong rapport and developing memorable experiences for our guests. They are responsible for ensuring their guests are comfortable, making recommendations on menu items, taking and delivering food & beverage orders and providing outstanding service at all times. Our ideal candidate will be available to work days, nights and/or weekends.
Compensation: $2.63 per hour, plus tips. Minimum hourly wage guaranteed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees.
- 401k match for Full-Time/Part-Time Employees after 2 months of service (must be 21 years or older).
- Employer paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Share Program.
- 50% discount at Ropeswing establishments for employees and up to 1 guest.
Additional details concerning Benefits/Perks will be provided at time of employment.
- Greet your customers and genuinely welcome them to the concept.
- Answer questions related to menu offerings and preparation methods.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you believe our guests will enjoy.
- Ensure our customers have an enjoyable experience from the time they are seated until they complete their meal.
- Ensure all orders are delivered without delay and with the highest quality standards.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Must be at least 17 years or older.
- Able to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a POS system.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to multitask while being detail oriented.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time; walks and stands during entire shift.
- Basic computer, reading and mathematical skills.
- Professional and calm demeanor under pressure, and treat others with respect.
- Flexible schedule; night and weekend work required.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
Employment is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume establishment.
- Knowledge of inventory tracking and ordering processes.
- Initiative to enhance your knowledge of cocktail and coffee menu options and presentation techniques.
- Willingness contribute new drink recipes or beer/wine/spirit suggestions.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn, workplace safety procedures.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.