Licensed Massage Therapist at Blake St House
What you'll do
The Licensed Massage Therapist performs therapeutic massages on club members and guests to improve circulation, promote relaxation, and relieve stress, pain and injuries. Must be available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Compensation: $11.00 per hour, plus commission / $20.00 per hour during training/events.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees.
- 401k match for Full-Time/Part-Time Employees after 2 months of service (must be 21 years or older).
- Employer paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Share Program.
- 50% discount at Ropeswing establishments for employees and up to 1 guest.
- Access to Blake Street House Gym and other amenities.
Additional details concerning Benefits/Perks will be provided at time of employment.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Follow specific protocols that have been designed for BlakeSt brand standards.
- To an extent, customize therapy sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Setting up treatment rooms and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions; following standard BlakeSt procedures.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying members and guests to and from treatment rooms to the changing rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate services.
- Providing massage services listed in Wellness menu.
- Always reviewing the guest’s Health Questionnaire prior to a session.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Promote and attempt to sell retail to every member or guest.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Employment is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Must have an active Massage Therapist license for the state of Arkansas.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
What Will Make Us Really Love You
- Experience with Book4Time or other scheduling software preferred.
- Dual-licensed therapist (massage/esthetics) preferred.
- Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.