Crew at Sunny's Cafe
Ropeswing Hospitality Group
What You'll Do
As a Sunny's Cafe team member, you will play an integral role in creating strong rapport and developing fun, memorable experiences for our Sunny’s guests! At Sunny's Cafe, we emphasize cross-collaboration between the front-of-house and culinary teams to ensure the best experience for our guests and best-in-class quality control of our ingredients and presentation.
We're looking for individuals that are excited to learn and work both front-of-house and culinary roles, as needed. Morning, afternoon and weekend availability is required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees.
- 401k match for Full-Time/Part-Time Employees after 2 months of service (must be 21 years or older).
- Employer paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Share Program.
- 50% discount at Ropeswing establishments for employees and up to 1 guest.
Additional details concerning Benefits/Perks will be provided at time of employment.
Sunny's Front of House Crew, $2.63 per hour plus tips (Guaranteed $15.00 per hour average)
- Greet guests as they arrive with a cheerful demeanor.
- Answer questions related to menu items and preparation methods.
- Prepare Sunny’s café , sunroom and parklet for guests by clearing and cleaning tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service.
- Upsell retail items in Sunroom & assist in event set up, as needed.
- Prepare beverage orders according to the recipe ticket for a consistent taste.
- Assist with delivery of food and retrieval of any supplies guests may require.
- Monitor tables and engage with guests to see if they need water refills, utensils, etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station, dish area, and expo line.
- Assist with setting up and breaking down of dining and food prep areas.
- Properly handle cash and other payments.
- Completes daily checklist duties.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and company sanitation procedures as evidenced through local health department and third-party audits.
- Self-manages. Follows attendance policy, clocks in/out appropriately, adheres to dress code, is proactive in accomplishing duties, adheres to Company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned
Sunny's Culinary Crew, $15.00 per hour (non-tipped position)
- Follow a given recipe and prepare various food items using different methods and kitchen equipment such as ovens, broilers, fryers and grills.
- Stock and manage assigned food station(s) and ensure quality of food served. Physically inspect all food sent from the kitchen and request food items and supplies that are needed.
- Understand and adhere to company's policies and processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, and kitchen rules and quality standards
- Ensure work station area and all kitchen equipment are kept cleaned and sanitized.
- Keep food servers informed of ticket times, and attend to orders from guests promptly and efficiently and with a friendly attitude
- Properly store, rotate, and manage all food products following local, state, federal, and company guidelines and procedures
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to the Chefs or Manager on Duty.
- Contribute to food safety through frequent hand-washing, completing food temperature checks, and following safety and sanitation practices.
- Ensure proper opening and closure of kitchen by following kitchen opening/closing checklists; also, help others to close the kitchen.
- Self-manage. Follow attendance policy, clock in/out appropriately, adhere to dress code, be proactive in accomplishing duties, adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Able to handle money and give correct change.
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale (POS) system.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- Passion for health and wellness!
- Experience working with fresh produce and ingredients.
- Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to remain calm, friendly, and composed.
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and employees.
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and business need.
Something looks off?