RN Supervisor - Freestanding Emergency Department
Northwest Health System
Would you enjoy the challenge of supervising a highly skilled and caring Emergency Department Team? If you have leadership skills and experience in Emergency Services, you may be the person we need to join our team as the Supervisor of the Freestanding Emergency Department - Centerton. Northwest Medical Center-Bentonville is currently seeking an Emergency Department Supervisor that has the leadership capabilities to assist with moving our Emergency Department team forward into the future.
If you join our team in this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who wants to care for our patients in the best way possible.
*NOTE: This will be a working Supervisor position - half time bedside/triage and half time office duties.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Serves as immediate leader for Freestanding Emergency Department reporting to the Director of the NW Medical Center Bentonville Emergency Department.
- Responsible for patient population and assigned staff
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and evaluates the daily unit activities
- Responsible for patient care, actions and outcomes of the unit
- Responsible for education and compliance with the National Patient Safety Goals and NHS policies, practices and protocols
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Licensed RN with at least 3+ years of clinical RN experience
- 1 year of clinical management experience in relevant field preferred
- CEN preferred
- Strong technical understanding of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong management and business acumen within a competitive and regulated field
- Experience leading teams with the ability to inspire and motivate
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.