Bentonville, AR, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 5, 2023
PRN (As Needed)!
- Responsible for the care of the endoscopy patient by proficiently planning, implementing and evaluating the preparation of the endoscopy case and the endoscopy suites.
- Assists in all endoscopy procedures including ERCP's and emergent GI procedures such as foreign body extraction and GI bleeders.
- Assists in all Pulmonary procedures such as Bronchoscopy and Thoracentesis. Assists with other minor procedures, such as eye cases and apligrafs, under the supervision of the RN or physician.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient and staff by complying with regulatory agency requirements and standards set forth by professional organizations and employers. Performs all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospital setting or endoscopy center.
- Complete GI Associates Skill Validation Test and achieve title of GI Technical Specialists.
- Current BLS certification
See more open positions at Northwest Health
Something looks off?