Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting?
If so, consider joining our team as a full time Certified Surgical Tech in our Surgery Department at Physicians' Specialty Hospital.
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital received a 5 star HCAHPS rating on Hospital Compare, reflecting our dedication in providing top rated care to our community. Here you will be a part of one of Arkansas’s top surgical hospital teams with skill, compassion and dedication focused on providing an excellent surgical experience from admission to discharge.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Prepare and maintain medical equipment for surgical procedures.
- Follows hospital regulations and industry procedures to tend to patient during pre-operation procedures.
- Perform pre-operation preparations to the patient's skin, body and medical equipment.
- You may be required to transport patient to and from the operating room.
Requirements for position:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Tech Program
- Current National Certified Surgical Tech Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY: