RN House Supervisor Part time Weekend Day Shift
Northwest Health System
Do you have a passion for nursing...if yes, then we would love to have you join our team here at Willow Creek Women's Hospital. We provide excellent care to our patients and have a strong "Team" ethic. If you would like to join a great team that is committed to providing the best possible care to their patients then we would love to speak with you. This is an RN House Supervisor PT WEEKEND DAY SHIFT position.
- Provide oversight for facility in absence of unit management
- Address patient care, staffing and other issues that may arise
- Supervises nurses and staff and takes administrative responsibilities.
- Serve as supplemental RN staff as needed.
- License to practice RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current BLS or acquired within 7 days of employment
- Current ALS and PALS certification or acquired within first 90 days of employment
- 3 - 5 years of RN nursing experience preferred
Who we are!
In 2021, the Arkansas Institute for Performance Excellence awarded Northwest Health the highest-level, Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence. An award focused on continuous quality improvement and not presented every year, only 27 Arkansas organizations have received the highest-level award.
Overall, Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 800 physicians, 2,200 employees and 507 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and more than 25 clinics. Our hospitals include:
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
If you would like to learn more about the different career and educational opportunities offered here at Northwest Health, feel free to reach out to email@example.com