Certified Surgical Tech (FT)
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a surgical/hospital setting? Are you someone who has the strong ability to work in groups, possess a calm nature, and expect the unexpected? If so, consider joining our amazing team as a Certified Surgical Tech ( FULL TIME) at Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital is passionate about our community and the care we provide, which is why we’re a Gold Winner ‘Best Place to Have a Baby’ in Northwest Arkansas three years consecutively. Designated internationally as a ‘Baby Friendly Birth Facility’, we also offer a full scope of women’s services.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and maintaining medical equipment for surgical procedures
- Following hospital regulations and industry procedures to tend to patient during pre-operation procedures
- Assisting surgeons and other medical professionals before, during, and after procedures
- Performing pre-operation preparations to the patient's skin, body and medical equipment
- Transporting patients to and from the operating room
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Tech Program
- Current National Certified Surgical Tech Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification or within 90 days of hire
About Northwest Health
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.