Medical Technologist/MLT Nights
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital lab setting? If so, consider joining our team working Full Time as a Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Performs manual and automated routine blood tests.
- Prepares specimens for microscope examination.
- Operates laboratory equipment including centrifuges, dry bath incubators, and blood bank refrigerators.
- Supporting the laboratory at multiple locations
- Supports Administrative Director with quality reviews and other administrative functions as assigned.
- Requires graduation from an accredited MLT program and passing a national exam given by the Board of Registry of the American Society for Clinical Pathology.