CT/X-ray tech (Days)
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting?
If so, consider joining our team as a CT / X Ray Tech ( Sat,Sun, Mon 7a-7p )in our Radiology Department at Bentonville!
Northwest Medical Center- Bentonville is a total joint and stroke accredited community facility specializing in high quality patient care including Ion Robotic Lung Biopsies, mother and baby, surgical services and emergency services. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate within our healthcare community delivering compassionate patient care to the community.
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Key Responsibilities include:
- CT/X-ray tech with minimum 2yrs.
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scans and radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and 2 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Need to be self-motivated and able to work alone
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY: