CT/X-ray tech (Day & Night) FSED
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a full time (overnights) CT Technologist at our Free Standing Emergency Department (FSED).
Make a genuine difference in healthcare as an Allied Health professional at Northwest Health. Our Allied Health team is a diverse group of professionals who provide essential diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative services across our five hospitals, urgent care, and primary care locations. We believe in investing in our team members' futures. So whether you're just starting out or looking to continue your healthcare career, we provide that path. With opportunities for career advancement and continuing education, we're committed to helping you make Northwest Health a long-term career goal.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- CT/X-ray tech with minimum 2yrs as CT tech needed for Overnight at our FSED.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Required completion of Radiologic technology training
- Requires registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T. and 2 years of experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Current American Heart association BLS certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
FOR OFFICE USE ONLY: