Patient Care Tech Med Surg FT Days
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? Are you passionate about assisting patients with their daily activities in the best way possible? If so, consider joining our team as a as a Nurse Assistant.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Assisting nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients
- Assisting patients with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens
- Serving and collecting food trays, providing for between-meal nourishment, and cleaning, sterilizing, storing and preparing other supplies
- Relying on instructions and pre-established policies and procedures to perform the functions of the job, such as bathing and dressing patients and taking vital signs
- Working under immediate supervision of RNs and supervisors
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Six months experience in a direct patient care role. The patient care assistant, certified nurse assistant or other equivalent certification or education may service in lieu of experience
- American Heart Association BLS required within 90 days of start date
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.