RN PCCU Nights
Northwest Health System
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in the critical care setting? Are you a confident self-starter with excellent initiative, communication, and observation skills? If so, consider joining our team as an RN in ICU at our Bentonville hospital working full -time nights.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluating assigned patient and plans
- Implementing and documenting care
- Performs various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
- Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Requires a Current BLS (through American Heart Association) and ACLS or acquired within 90 days of start of employment.
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.