X-Ray Technologist -DAYS
Northwest Health System
Looking to be valued as a member who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in NW Arkansas? Are you a confident, self-starter with excellent initiative, communication, and observation skills? If so, consider joining our X-Ray Technologist team in Bentonville.
Sign on bonus eligible
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- NW Bentonville is seeking an x-ray tech with exceptional customer service, high work ethics, and flexibility to join or already amazing team! Produces radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation. Has C-arm experience, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Associate's degree from an accredited program and registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field and 0-2 years of experience.